Interviews with IT Pros
“Certifications are overvalued” – You can hear that from many people.
On this website you can read something different. We presend interviews with the best of the best. You can find here interviews with IT Pros who are certified and work with the biggest IT projects.
- Gain New Knowledge Without Expensive Trainings – with Scott Morris
- What certifications Scott Morris have?
- Why he decided to train students with CBTNuggets?
- How to prepare to F5 LTM certification?
- How To Become Oracle Certified Master – with Kamil Stawiarski
- How IT Certification Master helped Kamil?
- What are Kamil’s goals?
- How YOU can do your first step with Oracle certifications?
- How to Use Certifications – The Right Way – with Darby Weaver
- How to achieve true CCIE level expertise?
- Does CCIE certification has big value on the job market?
- How to get a $25-35k raise using proven techniques?
- How to Effectively Build a Networking Career – with Rick Mur
- What is the easiest way to maintain your knowledge?
- What to do if you don’t have any experience?
- How to move to the SP world without hands-on experience?
- Why Network, Skill, Experience Matters Most – with Himawan Nugroho
- How to becoma a networking rockstart?
- What is the best way to start a networking career?
- How to become a part of companies like Cisco?
- Training, Certifications and Extensive Work Experience – with Jörg Buesink
- Why Jörg decided to pass multiple CCIE and JNCIE certifications?
- Are Juniper certifications a good place to start?
- Is it possible to become an expert without certifications?
- From Zero To VMware Hero – with Duncan Epping (VCDX)
- When you should start thinking about VMware certifications?
- When it’s a good time to pass the VCP and VCAP certifications?
- Why VCDX is one of the best certifications on the job market?
- Why Red Hat Certified Architect Is The Best Investment – with Elia Pinto
- Why Elia decided to achieve the RHCA certification?
- Why skills + certifications are better than only skills?
- Should you diversify your certification portfolio?
- Why Cloud Experts Need Certifications – with Reno Jansen
- Is it a good time to become a certified cloud professional?
- Do employers need certified people?
- What are Reno’s plans for the future?
- From Help Desk Agent To The Cisco Designer – with Iwan Hoogendoorn
- Why Iwan decided to achieve CCIE Routing and Switching?
- Why CCIE Data Center is his main goal today?
- What is his recommendation for a CCNA?
- The Truth About Senior-Level IT Certifications – with
- Why certifications from independent bodies are better?
- What is the biggest mistake in the IT world?
- THE Question – Are certifications important?
- Cloud Expert With or Without Certifications – with
- How to become an expert in the cloud world?
- Are cloud certifications important?
- How to become an expert in the cloud world?
- Certified Enterprise Architects – with
- Why certifications are important for architects?
- Why The Open Group is a good choice?
- Why it’s easier to work with IT certifications?
- CCIE Lab Success Strategy Part II – with
- What three steps help you with the CCIE lab?
- Why certifications like CCIE are so important?
- How to pass the CCIE lab?
- Experience, Education and Six CCIE Certifications – with
- Do certifications help with senior level positions?
- Is it a good idea to achieve CCIE, JNCIE and HP MASE?
- Where should you start?
- Your Project Management Skills – with
- Why PMP is the most important certification?
- Do Project Managers need IT certifications?
- Do Project Managers need the MBA title?
- CCIE Lab Success Strategy – with
- Why strategy is so important on Cisco exams?
- What help you with a CCIE lab?
- What is the best step to become a networking rockstar?
- The Most Certified Director – with
Brian Feeny (CCIE)
- Do companies require certifications from engineers?
- Is it easier to work with IT certifications?
- Where you can start in the storage world?
- Juniper World – with
Chris Jones (JNCIE-ENT)
- Is JNCIE harder to pass than CCIE?
- Where you should start with Juniper?
- IT certifications without an experience?
- Secrets of Database Experts – with
Oleksandr Denysenko (OCM)
- Is the Oracle Certified Master really that hard?
- Should you invest in other skills?
- What strategy is the best?
- IPv6 Certifications – with
Fred Bovy (CCIE)
- Do IPv6 certifications help with finding a great job?
- Why you should try Fred’s IPv6 materials?
- Is the Cisco certification model good?
- Microsoft Certified Architect – with
Thorsten Wujek (MCA)
- How to prepare to MCA?
- What is the real goal of MCA or CCAr?
- How to find great employees?
- Become a Virtualization Expert – with
Andrea Mauro (VCDX)
- What steps you must do to become a VCDX?
- Do you need to work with the biggest systems?
- What other certifications are good for vPeople?
- PHP Certifications – with
Michelangelo van Dam (ZCE)
- Do people with PHP certifications earn more?
- Where to start as a developer?
- Does Google need developers with PHP certifications?
- Why You Should Find a Niche – with
Emilio Da Silva (ACSA, HP MASE)
- What if you work on two continents?
- Why finding an IT niche is so important?
- Why PMP is a great certification for engineers?
- The Most Important Wireless Certification – with
Gregor Vucajnk (CWNA)
- Which wireless certification is the most important?
- What is the biggest income generator for Gregor?
- Why he works with products from Aerohive and Ruckus?
- How to Become a Networking Rockstar – with
Rick Mur (CCIE, JNCIE)
- Why CCIE Storage is hard and JNCIE is fun?
- Which certification is a must for a network engineers?
- How to become a networking Rockstar?