On the trainings market you can find several companies that can tech you how to develop applications for iPhone or iPad. One of these companies is On The GoWARE.
On The GoWARE has in the offer three training programs for mobile developers – MDI Certified Developer (MDICD) – Google Android, BlackBerry and Apple iOS.
On The GoWARE offers also certifications form developers. The certification means they have verified that you know how to design, program, and publish a standalone application in iStore.
Let’s look what you must do to achieve the MDI Certified Developer – MDICD Apple iOS title.
Do not forget to read our QA session with Mike Newman from On The GoWARE.
What Exams You Must Pass to Become a MDI Certified Developer for Apple iOS
To become a MDI Certified Developer you must create an application for iOS and do some changes required from a proctor. This process validates your knowledge and tests that your are a real developer and you can create and modify applications.
A training for the certification is recommended, but not required.
Format of the Exam
- Log into your active app store developer account and show the application is currently published and available for download
- Show that you have successfully installed and configured the development tools and SDK that were used to create the application
- Browse through the source code and explain the general structure and function of the major application modules
- Answer questions about the structure and approach of your application during the source code review
- Change your application
Where You Can Pass the MDI Certified Developer for Apple iOS Exam
You can pass the exam on your computer. After paying for the exam you must schedule a date with a proctor.
How Much Does the MDI Certified Developer for Apple iOS Exam Cost
The exam, with a real proctor costs $375.
How To Renew your MDI Certified Developer for Apple iOS Certification
The certification is valid lifelong.
How To Prepare to the Exam
The easiest way to prepare to the exam is to create as much applications as possible. If you haven’t programmed for iOS you can use one of these programs to start.
- Books that helps you with your preparation process
- First Step: Programming Fundamentals and Introduction to Mobile Technology
- Then another courses: Foundation in Objective-C Programming, Beginning Apple iPhone/iPad Development and Mastering Apple iOS
- We also recommend training from Team TreeHouse – the cheapest option is $25/month
Examples of Job Opportunities
Your Opinion is The Most Important
Share your opinion about MDI Certified Developer for Apple iOS.